The #1 Italian Restaurant Just Got Better
Carrabba’s Italian Grill® Gives 1 Million Reasons to Try Its New Menu
TAMPA, Fla. (January 7, 2016) – Carrabba’s Italian Grill is celebrating the launch of its new menu by giving away 1 million dishes to guests. The updated menu is a fresh, contemporary take on Italian cuisine with more than 20 new items served in an energetic, modern atmosphere.
“We’re giving away 1 million dishes! What better way to introduce these innovative and craveable appetizers, small plates and entrées than a chance to sample our revamped menu,” said Katie Knight, Group Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Carrabba’s Italian Grill. “We’ve blended the best of modern Italy with authentic tradition - a brand new way for Carrabba’s guests to relish in Italian cuisine.”
From sharable small plates to wood-fired appetizers and entrees, Carrabba’s is more than just great pasta. To reflect Carrabba’s focus on fresh dishes and flavorful ingredients, the updated menu offers Italian food for today’s consumer palate – dishes are prepared from scratch with the highest quality ingredients. Selections like Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Arugula, Salmon Cetriolini and Wood-Fired Italian Chicken Wings complement the restaurant’s signature dishes, like Chicken Bryan, Tuscan-Grilled Steaks and Lobster Ravioli.
Knight added, “Carrabba’s fans, existing and new alike, will have an opportunity to celebrate with us, and delight in the delicious flavor and freshness of our entrees, appetizers and small plates.”
To take advantage of Carrabba’s 1 million dish giveaway, customers must register online at www.Carrabbasgiveaway.com beginning at 8 p.m. EST on Monday, Jan. 11 and ending at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, Jan. 14. Once registered, customers will be emailed a voucher for a free small plate, appetizer or entrée. Starting Tuesday, Jan 12, Carrabba’s will also offer 20 percent off guests’ entire check through March 6, 2016. The offer can be claimed at www.Carrabbas.com.
Highlights from Carrabba’s newly launched menu include:
- All New Menu: Over 20 new menu items prepared in an open display kitchen.
- Wood-Fire Grill: The wood-fire grill preparation infuses food with delicious flavor through natural burning wood, which perfectly complements Carrabba’s signature grill baste. Carrabba’s selection of steaks and chops are served simply grilled or with a choice of toppings like the spicy Sicilian butter or gorgonzola sauce.
- Wood-Fire Pizza Oven: Carrabba’s prepares many dishes like signature Wood-Fired Pizza and Wood-Fired Italian Wings in a wood-fire, stone pizza oven.
- Freshness: Carrabba’s food quality is unmatched in the category. Dishes are made from scratch, in an open kitchen for the entire restaurant to see.
- Sourcing: Carrabba’s sources its ingredients from all over the world, e.g. vinegars from the Modena region in Italy and ricotta salata from Sardinia, to ensure the most authentic and fresh flavors go into the dishes.
- Small Plates: Carrabba’s six new small plates are designed to address a new shareable, social way of eating – either enjoyed as an appetizer or multiple plates combined as a tapas-style meal. All small plates are priced for less than 6 dollars and are under 600 calories
- Nutrition: Approximately 31 dishes on the revamped menu are under 600 calories. Designed and managed by registered dieticians, Carrabba’s gluten-free menu offers 33 options, including a gluten-free pasta option.
About Carrabba's Italian Grill®
Offering authentic Italian cuisine passed down from our founders' family recipes, Carrabba's uses only the best ingredients to prepare fresh and handmade dishes cooked to order in a lively exhibition kitchen. Featuring a wood-burning grill inspired by the many tastes of Italy, guests can enjoy signature dishes, including Chicken Bryan, Pollo Rosa Maria, Wood-Fire Grilled Steak and chops, all new dishes like Chianti Chicken and new Small Plates and classic Italian Pasta dishes in a welcoming, contemporary atmosphere. Carrabba’s was voted #1 Italian in the 2015 Consumer Picks Survey by Nation’s Restaurant News. For more information, please visit www.Carrabbas.com, www.Facebook.com/Carrabbas or www.Twitter.com/Carrabbas.