Outback & Carrabba’s Express to Open in South Florida on February 22
Hallandale Beach location offers convenient delivery, takeaway and catering
Hallandale Beach, Fla. (Feb. 17, 2021) – Outback Steakhouse and Carrabba’s Italian Grill favorites are now under one roof in Hallandale Beach. Opening on Monday, Feb. 22, Outback & Carrabba’s Express, located at 2307 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd., will allow guests to mix-and-match a limited menu of the most popular dishes from each restaurant, featuring 15 items under $15 – all for delivery, takeaway or catering only. To celebrate its grand opening, all customers will receive free delivery using the promo code FREEDELIVERY through Mar. 31.
“To expand the hospitality offered at Outback Steakhouse and Carrabba's Italian Grill, our Express location provides our customers with the best of both restaurants with convenience that works for any occasion,” said Matthew Morrell, Manager at Outback Carrabba’s Express. “Our goal is to take the favorites that our customers love and to make them fit effortlessly into their busy lifestyles.”
A sampling of guest favorites includes:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Lasagne – Pasta layered with pomodoro sauce, meat sauce, ricotta, Romano, and mozzarella cheese.
- Chicken Penne Carrabba – Made-from-scratch Alfredo sauce tossed with penne pasta with wood-grilled chicken, sautéed mushrooms, and peas.
- Chicken Bryan – Wood-grilled and topped with goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and lemon butter sauce.
Outback Steak House
- Bloomin’ Onion – An Outback original, the special onion is hand-carved, cooked until golden and ready to dip into a spicy signature bloom sauce
- Center Cut Sirloin Steak – Tender, lean, hearty, and full of flavor; seasoned and seared.
- Ribeye Steak – Well-marbled, juicy, and savory. Wood-fire grilled with the natural flavor of oak.
- Lobster Tails – Two cold water tails perfectly steamed for maximum tenderness.
The Outback & Carrabba’s Express menu also offers Family Bundles such as Baby Back Ribs, Chicken Marsala, Chicken Parmesan, Grilled Chicken on the Barbie, Outback Center-Cut Sirloin and Spaghetti that feed up to five people starting at $34.99 and customizable catering options.
The Hallandale Beach location is the third Outback & Carrabba’s Express in Florida. Hours of operation are Sunday thru Thursday 11am-10pm and Friday and Saturday 11am-11pm. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.outbackandcarrabbasexpress.com or by calling 954-364-0404.